Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Duallist Pedal, it,s a Gas

serpico3

Hello again heres my secound letter, I also just purchased to add to my kit a secound pedal I use this on my "18" kick conversion of a 16x18 Gretsch Floor tom, thats also has on it a Rims Floor Suspension mount system if I want to use it as a Floor also. So I bought this Duallist Pedal here again I did some exhaustive research, on seval types that proclaim to be as this pedal . The Gemini 241, and the new Sonor Giant Step. Well the duallist hands down out performed both of them, offered options the others could. was much more user friendly a design a engineered much much better and price wise much less. The Duallist you can play standing up as in latin Percussion, it,s fast switch for single play to double and it,s single play action is phenominal in fact in both modes I swear it,s the smoothest, quietest Pedal I ever used. But it does have it,s limitatios, I still use my DW 5000 DeltaII double pedal on my main Bass Drum . But even so I know with more practice I can accomplish close to near everything I do on my DW. It,s no Gimmick or Gadgit it,s the real Deal and opens up new doors never before available till now, Big plus is the use of your main foot, you don,t have to train your Hi Hat Foot to Power Down to Match your Bass Foot , The other you don't need a Drop clutch either as I still do with my DW , there as in any other the Hi Hat is either open or closed. I know it,s sounds like I'm plugging this Pedal , I not essencially, It,s just I'm amazed at this Pedal. Hoping to turn others on to this Great concept of playing. Lets here from you guys and Gals on what you think. Peace serpico3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived