Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

YoUr StaGe FAce

felix stein

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by felix stein:

I like to wear shirts with #'s on them...go figure.

I've got something of a Steve Gadd thing going on, entirely unintentional. I wear black t-shirts, jeans and black shoes everyday. I do this so I don't have to think about what to wear. Ever since I've shaved my head, people notice me by my black t-shirts now. Strange, but it's become part of my identity lately.

Felix, you've got the ironic cool thing going on, trust me! That's cool. shirts with numbers! I need more shirts with numbers.

I've been putting wax in my hair lately and looking like that guy in the "Who Let the Dogs Out" Pittsburgh Steelers Visa commercial. I was thinking about bleaching my hair pure white, but I have to meet my new girlfriend's dad soon, and, well...

I have a Bjork shirt that says "homo" on the front and "genic" on the back, but I haven't had the guts to wear it yet... being san francisco and all. I do wear a "dub plate" shirt that looks like the Hewlett Packard logo, which alludes to drugs in a not obvious way. And another shirt with a picture of an innocent, smiling 1940s type little boy that reads "I'll get all of you someday. I'll wipe out your entire family."

It's all about ironic cool.

Just for the record.

Gaddabout Wrote:

I wear black t- shirts, jeans and black shoes everyday. I do this so I don't have to think about what to wear.

Gaddabout,

It's interesting to that Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Computer, wears the same thing you wear everyday for exactly the same reason. I think Steve secretly wishes he was a drummer. ;)

Ronnie Keith (The Jam Band)

Originally posted by RonnieK:

Gaddabout,

It's interesting to that Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Computer, wears the same thing you wear everyday for exactly the same reason. I think Steve secretly wishes he was a drummer. ;)

Steve Jobs is a personal hero of mine. Thank you. But Jobs wears too many turtlenecks for my taste. I'll stick with the $5 Hanes pocket-t. ;)

Archived