Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Stupidest question ever

sidereal

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we were recording one day and it was time for lunch. We all decided on subway but our guitarist wasn't sure how hungry he was and had never been there. He asked what they had and I said they had a foot long or a six inch sandwich. He replied "oh, well how big is a footlong?"

I'm not sure about the drumstick thing, but sometimes guitar center has like get a million pairs of cheesy sticks for a buck. That might be a good thing to do with them

Dave

Hi sidereal,

1. Use them for tomato plant supports.

2. Cut a slot in them and use them for tent stakes.

3. How about a large size of pic-up sticks.

4. Place in a circle, add dirt for an outdoor planter. In time the sticks will go back to nature.

5. Drumstick Christmas trees.

6. Give them to a local craft show, they always seem to come up something to sell back to you!

7. Throw them in a large trunk, have a raffle to see who can guess how many sticks are in the trunk. Keep the money from the tickets, the gift is the trunk with the sticks.

8. If no one gives you any presents for your birthday, put them in a shoe box and send them back to yourself!

7. Give them to a keyboard player. :D

PS..... I would throw them in one at a time to see what happens I guess.

The question may be dumb .... but so are my answers!!! :D:D

Take care........my fade out......

PPS. Don't send them to me I have the same problem!

Jazzman :cool:

The fragrance from the finish is not very pleasant, so I would only burn one at a time. Be sure you've got plenty of ventilation.

I burn mine all the time in my chiminea, which is outside ... so less worries.

If the sticks are hickory, remember that hickory burns very HOT. Just be careful.

The Anton Fig model is a big stick and should work great. The flame is kind of boring, but it burns fairly consistant. :P

Drummer Cafe - community drum & percussion forum

Archived