Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Good deal for working drummers

rlhubley

I got a new piece of equipment that i think many of us could benefit from.

I bought a new hardware case from Musiciansfriend.com last week. It is normally around $150 i think, but they had it on sale for $69.99. It is made by Kaces and is a great product for us working drummers. It is really a bag, but it is reinforced on the bottom with a THICK piece of plactic, and on the exterior has to thick plastic strips which keep the bag just a bit off of the ground. It has wheels, tons of zippered pockets, and even 2 straps inside the bag to hold the hardware in place. I just received it yesterday, but am quite impressed with it. I am not affiliated with this company by any means, but it seems that it is a great product and i thought I would it might be a useful tip to some of you.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I just had to share some more about this bag.

First of all, this is a GREAT product. It is really strong and holds up nicely.

I did recently have a problem with it. The stitching came undone, and made the bag useless. I was very frustrated. I called the manufacturer and they told me to call the dealer(Musician's Friend) and see about the return policy. Upon speaking to MF, i found them to not be all that friendly. They only have a 2 month return policy, and for me it had been about 70 days. SO, i called ACE products back and they really surprised me. They tried to work something out with MF, but called me back the next day to explain that MF are a bunch of MFs! He then told me not to worry, ACE would send me a new bag immediatly, and NOT to send in the old bag, since that would only waste my $$ on shipping.

I received the bag and unfortunately it too was defective. Somewhat dissapointed I called them back. GUESS WHAT!! Again, keep the bad bag(an end pocket is only 1/2 stiched) and they will ship a new one TODAY, and again saved me the $$ in shipping, I haven't paid one cent since the initial purchase.

THe point?

Well, there are not too many places these days with this kind of outstanding customer service, so I wanted to share that with you. That's all.

Archived