Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Homerun right out of the Box!

serpico3

Hey fellow Drummers, yesterday working at the Drum Shope while putting upthe new kits that arrived.Well the Yamaha Manu Katch'e Hip Gig set is Happening. With all the kits I put together most even in the 2,000 to 3,000 dollar range have to be tuned especially the Bass drum , but here on every occassion these drums right out of the Box are good to go , maybe just a little tweeking for your own personnel choice .But I swear these drums are happening .This is a real Be Bop kit the way the used to sound not like some BeBop kits that claim top be. With ring and sustain and resonance of yesterdays BeBop kits , . The other Hip gig Kits I found no where near as good as these awkward, clumsey, and Heavy are the others plus there sound does cut it even after alot of tweeking, but this kit even though it's suppose to be for young students and kids , Don't buy into that sell these Drums are pure Pro all the way, and for the price you can't beat it. Alittle over $600.00 and it comes complete and I mean complete, with stool 2 cymbal stands , one boom, snare stand, pedal,HiHat. even a riser to attach the bass drum pedal to so it hits square in the center of the bass drum , all you do is add cymbals . I may buy one myself to do those Brunches and society gigs , Not to lug around a full big kit, . So take a look at these I think you'll be impress as I was .......serpico3

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived