Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Pignose Hog 30

tarsia

I just got a Hog 30, bought on the Bay & plan to use it with my Tobias Acoustic fretless ~ so far the sound is outstanding ~ anybody else have one of these ? How long is the battery time ?

I'm only planning on using it to juice up the volume to compete with some acoust. Guit's and maybe some hand drums etc...

Rock On !!!!

:thu:

I'm Todbass62 on MySpace

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine sits in the studio, and I've taught several lessons using it.

I charged it when brand new back in May, and it's not plugged in. The power light has not yet begun to glow amber, warning low power. I fear I've lost the power adapter!

Handy little beast. My battery rumbles around inside the box, though. I haven't opened it up, but I wonder if they all do that.

Yep. I'm the other voice in the head of davebrownbass.

Mine is rarely used but I have taken it camping and probably totalled 6-7 hours with no recharge needed.

Great little amp though it could be deeper.

I am toying with the idea of fitting it with a Carvin 8" I have laying around. :idea:

Congrats!

P.S. My battery rattled also Dave. I wedged it with some foam and it is quiet now.

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

Wow ~ seems like a good long battery time !

I was fairly impressed with the tone from the little box, I did have to replace the batteries, but the seller covered the cost .

(Beware that the original's are marked keep me charged or I'll die sooner !) I figure I can also use this for other small monitoring/practice applications etc...

Dave, No battery rattle here but there's a rail that holds the batterys that could be tightened or you could do the foam thing.

Thanx for the info. !

:)

I'm Todbass62 on MySpace

Archived