Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

O.T.: Irony?

ATM

Sitting in a water plant, next to 10 million gallons of water, on an island, waiting for a tropical storm. :confused:

Tell you the truth, we had more rain last night than we have so far today. At least when it finally does come, my truck will get a good wash. :)

ATM

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pernax:

Ebonyyyy and ironyyyyyy, living in perfect harmonyyyyyy.... Oh wait, what the... :confused:

Pernax, don't you want the " earworm " thread? :P

-- Joe --

"If you think you're too old, then you are." --Lemmy Kilmister

"I have not seen a man who is not god already." --Austin Osman Spare

I will be on the floor if Erik's next "discovery" is Jagged Little Pill. [big Grin] [Thumb]
Haha... nah... I "discovered" that one when it came out. I always thought the lyrics to "Ironic" were funny... because none of the situations described truly represent irony... they're all just basically bummers. But I digress.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Originally posted by CMDN:

I will be on the floor if Erik's next "discovery" is Jagged Little Pill. [big Grin] [Thumb]
Haha... nah... I "discovered" that one when it came out. I always thought the lyrics to "Ironic" were funny... because none of the situations described truly represent irony... they're all just basically bummers. But I digress.
"Isn't it a bummer, don't you think" just doesn't have that same ring to it. :D
(up to 200 characters) You may use UBBCode in your signature.

Originally posted by Pernax:

"Isn't it a bummer, don't you think"

People could get quite the wrong idea.

N x

"i must've wrote 30 songs the first weekend i met my true love ... then she died and i got stuck with this b****" - Father of the Pride

Archived