Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

jeremy c

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, my. 167+ db with a single stroke. :love:

Serious, serious wood right now.

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

I'm waiting for the Neodymium version that only weighs 380 lbs. It would be cool to have that and just a titanium tweeter. That bass sound would be scooped deeper than J Lo's neckline.

"For instance" is not proof.

I'm so getting one of those for my Home Theater!!!!

MMWWHAHAAAHHH!!! :evil:

Tenstrum

"Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face."

Harry Dresden, Storm Front

That's pretty ... big. Not for my back, but think what it could do for venues. You book a gig at a large club, and the sound system is reported to have "good bass sound". You show up and the guy points you to a curtain hanging down from the front of the stage. Under the stage, pointing at the audience is that thing. I think I'd play the first gig for free!

Matt W - I have this vision of Claber's car completely stuffed with that thing, and him and his fiance riding on top with extension pedals...

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Lessee. I'm trying to figure out Jeremy's thought process in the google search that led to this monster.

Were you looking for a new bass cab, or were you....could it be.....are you.....

You are building the ultimate Cohen-mobile. That's it.

Just imagine. It will be bass-ed on a small diesel bus chassis, but has a hybrid diesel engine. Designed for 31 passengers, this baby has only 2 seats and 1 bedroom, plus a recording studio. The remaining room is taken up by the giant hybrid battery pack and this subwoofer. The thing gets 47 mpg, except when the speaker is active. When the speaker is active, the sonic force it creates is equivalent to a 40 mph headwind, and fuel efficiency suffers.

Jeremy will use this beast to travel to Lowdown members homes to give demos and private lessons. Those lessons finance the enormous cost of the project, and log in at $5000 per hour plus expenses.

And tunes? Jeremy uses the sub exclusively for only 2 artists: Sun Ra and Ziggy Marley. All other recordings in his collection are played through the Accugrooves.

Random man strikes!

Yep. I'm the other voice in the head of davebrownbass.

Originally posted by getz76:

I must say, Jeremy, it was a great find.

And the thread title reminded me of John Lee Hooker, which always makes me smile.

"... out go the lights" indeed.

Also, "... let's go back to my room \ where we can do it all night \ and you can make me feel right".

Marty McFly.......LMAO you stole my comment....LMAO

I think my JBL 18 an 4x10 put out enough db for my taste....LMAO

I seek knowledge from the winds of destiny , Wisdom from the seas of time, and honor from within myself. Lost in a land where bass and time collide.

WOAH, and down come the brick walls, nice job Richard Clark and David Navone. Whoever is the first to pick that up might just be able to give the Who a run for that "loudest rock band in the world" title, look out, John Entwhistle, there's a new eardrum blower in town.

I think eddie's right, 300db output if they make it black :D , maybe the behringer clone will be black (we can only hope)

hmmm...

I've got dibs on the tshirt design.

I got The Brown Note...

and it was the last thing

I heard.

• There is a difference between Belief and Truth.
  • Constantly searching for Truth makes your Beliefs seem believable.

Archived