Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

GiGsPaM: Second Lucy in Philadelphia | Saturday, 12/3

getz out

Well, some of you asked for it. Others asked for us to stay away. Either way, it is coming: Second Lucy in Philadelphia's Grape Street Pub!

Second Lucy will be special guests of Papalegba's (a local Philadelphia Band) CD release party. Maury and Todd of Second Lucy will also be performing with Papalegba.

http://www.secondlucy.com/live/data/0023/_res/id=File1/2005-12-03_second_lucy_sm.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Break a leg Maury!

Sadly my aversion to temps below 30 degrees and my current geographical location won't allow me to attend. I'll wait for the West Coast Tour with worm on tongue.

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

Hahaha... and watch out for me.. I will most likely be around... and I'm bringing tomatoes to throw.

Naw, seriously, I hope to be there.

So.. are you bringing your rig or are you planning to use the backline that's already there?

The bass rig is an Ampeg 4x10 with a pretty decent Ampeg head on it. I've used it before. It's totally fine. Plus, the stage mix is usually nice...

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Originally posted by CMDN:

So.. are you bringing your rig or are you planning to use the backline that's already there?

I'm just going to bring my bass and the rock. ;)

I have played the stage before (I played the stage this past Cinco de Mayo on a last minute gig)

It is beautiful, no? Great stage mix, great backstage area. Large living; too bad the parking sucks.

The Ampeg rig is more than acceptable and in relatively good shape.

Archived