Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gig Spam: Los Angeles Dec 2nd

Mike Bear

This Friday I'll be playing for Dina Gathe at The Mint in Los Angeles. This will be her CD release party. I didn't play on the CD, I've only been playing for her for a few months. Should be a good gig.

The band has had only one rehearsal with everyone and 2 with the current drummer, but he's a pro. Makes me wanna play less, that's a good drummer. He's played for the Red Elvises if you've ever heard of them. The rest of the band is very good. I believe it will be a 7 piece that night. Hope this is a chance to finally meet some of you. Maybe NAMM '06?

Details below:

DATE: Friday, Dec-2-2005 

VENUE: The Mint

ADDRESS 1: 6010 Pico Blvd.

ADDRESS 2:

CITY: Los Angeles

STATE: CA

ZIP: 90035

PHONE: 323-954-9400

VENUE WEB SITE:http://www.themintla.com

COVER CHARGE: $15.00*

SHOW TIME: 8:30pm

SHOW FLYER LINK:

COMMENTS: "Bother Me" CD Release Party! *admission includes entry to win an iPod Shuffle courtesy of Amptonic.com Music Search and a signed copy of "Bother Me" (while supplies last).

Mike Bear

Artisan-Vocals/Bass

Instructor

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for asking. The Exodus gig was fun. It was the 2nd time I had the honor. The first time was in '96. I was stoked to finally get to talk to Paul Bostaph the new drummer/old drummer from Slayer and Forbidden. I'm a huge Forbidden fan. I said to him, "hey dude! remember me from the beer line at the Rush show in '96?" For some reason he didn't =).

Mike Bear

Artisan-Vocals/Bass

Instructor

Archived