Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

this Thanksgiving....

bassaddik

I give thanks to the Almighty for the incredible, overwhelming amount of support I have received from the online bass community- thanks to EACH and EVERY one of you!

I am thankful for a beautiful loving daughter, my mother, my sister and lovely nieces. and above all, I thank my Lord Jesus Christ for his amazing and everlasting love and Grace!

Whatever your religion.. God bless you!! - Adrian

Praise ye the LORD.

....praise him with stringed instruments and organs...

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me just say that I am thankful for many things; not the least of which is the fact that you are back, bassaddik.

I hope that everything is going well and that you have a wonderful holiday.

That goes for all of you, whether you celebrate the day or not.

:wave:

My whole trick is to keep the tune well out in front. If I play Tchaikovsky, I play his melodies and skip his spiritual struggle. ~Liberace

Here's one I learned in Scouts. To be sung. Johnny Appleseed

Ooooh, the Lord is good to me,

And so I thank the Lord,

For giving me the things I need,

The sun and the rain and the appleseed,

The Lord is good to me.

Amen.

Happy Thanksgiving.

ATM

Ditto Adrian!!

Praise God for my 9 year beautiful daughter, and 5 year old skitzoid drummer boy (he's a looker also). I love them with all my heart, and this is the second holiday season we've (my wife & kids) been apart. It's heart-breaking but, after the divorce I'll have my day and Rights back. My bandmates are the second biggest blessing I've ever had (says alot).

Happy T-Day Everyone!

Vince

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." ~ Pablo Picasso

I;m thankful for my family, for my friends. I thank God for blessing me with the ability to play bass,and be in a band. I thank God for all the hard times he got me through. And most important I am thankful for the forgivness and love of Jesus Christ.

God Bless, all of you, have a good thanksgiving!!!

"All things are possible through Christ." (Matt 19:26)

My band: http://www.purevolume.com/fadingsilence

Among many other Forumites (you know who you are) to whom I thank God for getting to know, I add you to my prayers for this blessed weekend. You are living proof that He works miracles still, every single day.

And I also give thanks not only to the bounty of a great dinner, but also to the dividens in good leftovers. I will be celebrating yesterday into Sunday at least!

(even though some of you aren't into supernatural entities guiding the destiny of mankind, what's wrong with taking a day off from the rat race-treadmill and spending it with loved ones? and it doesn't have to be once a year... )

I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy 7 year old son, my family, my dog Monticello, my God given talents and my wonderful new girlfriend whom I doubt I deserve.

Nice thread Adrian. Welcome back.

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

Originally posted by A herd of angry penguins:

I'm thankful that the crash didn't kill me or cause brain damage.

I'm thankful for that as well, herd.

I would'a missed you at All State if it had.

How's that practice coming?

"Let's raise the level of this conversation" -- Jeremy Cohen, in the Picasso Thread.

Still spendin' that political capital far faster than I can earn it...stretched way out on a limb here and looking for a better interest rate.

Archived