Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I got some awesome stuff the other day...

Cabbage_the_Bassist

I recently ordered a Ibanez Sound Gear 305DX bass, AKG WMS40 wireless system, and Fostex X-12 4-track tape recorder...and I must say...it all ROCKS!

The Ibanez is an amzing bass...great action and sound and really good tone controls. And the bridge looks really cool with the little gaps. I love it!

The AKG wireless system is more than I expected..it handles my dropped A easily and has range out the butt. I was set up at my church (thick brick walls) and went to the pastors house to get our drummer and when I came back my brother said I never cut out or anything (I made sure I played the whole time).

The Fostex recorder isn't bad for what it is...the only thing it needs is an undo button haha...I boo-booed...but it does sounds good. It's easy to use and sets up in under 2 seconds. And you CAN use regular tapes as long as they're 90 min....but tracks 3 and 4 won't play back on a normal tape player so you have to transfer from the recorder to a stereo and record(hopefuly you know what I mean).

So if anyone is in the market or considering these things...my review is don't hesitate and buy them. (I paid a total of $580 for all of this) :wave:

Cabbage: Pronounced- cuh-bah-ge

Element Broken: www.elementbroken.iwarp.com

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the Fostex, actually tracks 3 and 4 will play back on a normal cassette player, but they'll play in reverse. Might be interesting to listen to, eh? Congrats on the new toys...er...uh...tools.

Dave

Old bass players never die, they just buy lighter rigs.

- Tom Capasso, 11/9/2006

Archived