Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

reliable online stores

seren

Hey folks, I know there is a samash.com and a guitarcenter.com/musiciansfriend.com that are backed by the brick and morter stores so they have a bit more of a reputation of reliability, are there any other places where you guys get instruments online that are similar?
Now look what you made me do.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have bought a couple of times from music123.com and have been very happy with them. BUT, once I ordered an item that they didn't have in stock, and they said the manufacturer 'should' send it in 15 days, and it's been 4 months since and still nothing. They send every 15 days a mail telling me the manufacturer should send it in 15 days and so on.. so i just cancelled.

But for items on stock they work very fast and reliably. I even did some returns and had no problems with them. Hope it helps...

Not instrument but strings.

Been using JustStrings.com for a few years. Great customer support, very good prices and a single shipping price per order; they don't have everything but they can get you something special if you give them time to get a quote.

:thu:

Welcome ZeroXtrem.

Bass Central has great service. I've just started dealing with them and many people here have told me how reliable and friendly they are.

Also check out http://www.bassnw.com

Another wonderful place. This one is about as far from Bass Central as you can get (in the country anyway)...Orlando to Seattle.

Good hunting!

I'm a huge fan of Amazon.com for CDs. I've gotten easily 200+ from them the last two plus years (I do a TON of driving for work) and I've honestly never had a bad experience. And if it's not listed on Amazon.com, it's probably not on CD.

And they're usually about 1/3rd cheaper, even with the shipping!

Example: Yesterday I couldn't resist buying the legendarily awesome Johnny Winter "Second Winter," which has been remastered (which it kind of needed) and they included a live CD from 1970 (with the great Tommy Shannon on Fender bass). I was at Best Buy and paid $30 for it new - I just checked and they're selling it for $17 on Amazon, new. Tack on $2 for shipping, and there's your 30 percent savings.

No joke, Amazon is the way to buy CDs.

Archived