Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

[last minute] - Steve Lawson/Michael Manring gigs tonight and tomorrow...

Steve Lawson

Hi guys,

great to see some of you at NAMM, particularly

jeremy and wally (Jeremy, wanna go see Kaki King at Freight and Salvage on Friday night? - I'll email you...)

anyway, here's a last minute heads up/reminder about my gigs tonight and tomorrow with Michael Manring - tonight we're at the Espresso Garden in San Jose - www.espresso-garden.com and tomorrow night we're at the Brookdale Lodge, on Highway 9 in the Santa Cruz mountains (was going to be Henflings, but it's closed for the moment) - www.brookdalelodge.com

hope to see some of you there, and I'll all of you that are coming to the masterclass on Saturday, on Saturday!

take care,

Steve

www.stevelawson.net

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steve, I'll see if I can make it to tomorrow night's show. I saw you a bunch of times at NAMM, but I don't know if we were ever introduced. Your performance at BassQuake was absolutely brilliant. I want to pick up a few of your CDs for sure. Very, very cool stuff, man.

Once again, bumed not to meet any Lowdowners at NAMM this time. One thing I was hoping to do was purchase some CD's directly from Steve. Guess I'll have to do some international ordering now. Have good shows Steve!

Mike Bear

Artisan-Vocals/Bass

Instructor

I saw Kaki King play at the Knitting Factory last week - she's pretty amazing. I nearly managed to sort out a support slot or two with her, but the venues had already booked people... bummer.

Anyway, Doc, it'd be great to see you at the gig tonight if you can make it, and make sure you come and say hi this time! It's always good to meet folks at gigs...

Mike, it's a shame we didn't get to meet up at NAMM - next year though.

cheers!

steve

www.stevelawson.net

Steve mate, is there any chance of you coming back to Scotland in the near future?

I said come hell or high water i'd be there when you last came round here a few monthes back and thats pretty much what i had thrown at me ( shortly before the gig i was in Florida and our hotel caught fire(hell) and then flooded(high water) God does have a great sense of humour :D )

I was just wondering because i was gutted i did'nt get to see you last time.

Much Love :thu:

Dave

"I am just an instrument cos the lord is playing this funk"-T.M Stevens

Archived