Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Elcetro harmonix pog?

musicfiend

Having read the bass player review of the polyphonic octave generator, i was wondering if anyone has played one or owns one. It seems very interesting to me. Considering it could replace many pedals. I'm going to refer to the all mighty jeremy c when i talk about it being able to replace many pedlas. It would take over the position of his ebs octabass and his distortion since it has that overdrive at higher level controls and half of his harminer(the octave up part). Now, i don't think jeremy would consier buying the pog, since he has sayed he only uses his pedalboard three times a year and whenver he does everybody (including himself) always asks....why did you bring that. BUt catch my drift. Ignore this random gas attck if you want.
Hiram Bullock thinks I like the band volume too soft (but he plays guitar). Joe Sample thinks I like it way too loud (but he plays piano). -Marcus Miller

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, I don't think I'll be going this year. Wanna check out that veillete booth so you can gimme a nice review, and the aguilar booth for cool new produts. Better yet, do you have an extra pass ;)

Hey, I live pretty close and I'll buy you lunch.

:D

Hiram Bullock thinks I like the band volume too soft (but he plays guitar). Joe Sample thinks I like it way too loud (but he plays piano). -Marcus Miller

I've been curious about this one as well. My favorite music shop has just started carrying EH products and I'm hoping that they will get one of these in one day. :D

P.S. - I just bought a Big Muff, it's going to make its debut at our gig tomorrow! Can you say "Sunshine Of Your Love"? Sure, I knew you could. :D:thu:

Nothing is as it seems but everything is exactly what it is - B. Banzai

Life is what happens while you are busy playing in bands.

Archived