Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hey Adrian! (Nordstrand envy)

zeronyne

Hey, Adrian,

You're Nordstrand is just SICK! That top! and LED's! Neither are my cup of tea, but I can sure appreciate the craftsmanship.

Man, with this one and the Fish o' Luv, I don't know if I can stand the wait. :D

"For instance" is not proof.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carey clearly carries on about the wood. Beautiful stuff !!

Adrian - wishing you much enjoyment with yours. Keep that cloth handy at NAMM - everybody's gonna wanna have a turn.

09 - anything new on plans for you?

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Originally posted by Tom Capasso:

09 - anything new on plans for you?

It's so far out (July/Aug to start construction) that I've been forcing myself NOT to think about it. I drew out the silhouette, and I'm experimenting with different aesthetics.

But the real discussions about tone and feel have yet to begin.

"For instance" is not proof.

Originally posted by zeronyne:

[/qb]It's so far out (July/Aug to start construction) that I've been forcing myself NOT to think about it. [/QB]

That has to be tough. I don't think I could NOT think about. Congrats again. I'm sure it is going to turn out great.

i'm definitely trying to give myself the " be patient, it's cool" treatment, but it gets crazy sometimes- its only a few days away, at least if the pressure of me being a pain in the ass didnt get to Carey, finishing it before NAMM did... so i should have it very soon. deep, long breaths.... easy does it....

Praise ye the LORD.

....praise him with stringed instruments and organs...

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

Archived