Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

V-Bass prospects...please note

zeronyne

Hey, LowDowners, you know I am always looking out for deals for you guys...OK, I'm usually looking out for personal deals, but sometimes I find some overflow. :)

Anyway, while I was waiting to complete a deal at a GC the other day, my hand was resting on a stack of boxes. They were half a dozen Roland V-Bass units. They were probably from the defunct Mars Music, as they had a retail wrapper (in other words, a 4 color "snazzy" box sleeve over the regular cardboard). The sleeves were in sad shape, but i think they were unopened "A stock".

Anyway, there were going for $500.00. Of course, this is without the pickup, but you'd probably want to get the GK-3b anyway over the bundled GK-2b. Now Zzounds has B-stock and factory resealed units for $579 and higher, so this is a pretty good deal.

So check your local GC's, and if you want me to broker one for you I'm happy to do it, but I have to pay the local sales tax, as they won't ship (bastards).

"For instance" is not proof.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like a pretty good deal, here a new one costs about a 1000e (~ $1300). I wonder if the power cable connector is a standard "euro" model, at least according the specs it can operate @ 230V...
(up to 200 characters) You may use UBBCode in your signature.

Originally posted by WCunha:

Quite finding deals already. The GAS is killing me.

Haha, I'm just getting started. My grandmothers still send me $20.00 in their Christmas cards, so I'll really be able to bring..er..buy the rock soon!

"For instance" is not proof.

Originally posted by zeronyne:

Originally posted by WCunha:

Quite finding deals already. The GAS is killing me.

Haha, I'm just getting started. My grandmothers still send me $20.00 in their Christmas cards, so I'll really be able to bring..er..buy the rock soon!
Nice..

I have one Aunt that is actually my Mom's Aunt. She sends me $500 for Christmas. Unfortunately that money will not be spent on GAS related items.

Archived