Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ashdown MAG C115T

Lee Knight

Maybe I should start a new thread for this...

I'm back. I returned the 100 watt Ampeg as I said I would to buy the 220 watter, but I was too late. I've since ordered an "Ashdown MAG C115T, 300 watt 1x15 Bass Combo". Has anyone had experience with one of these. I'm buying without hearing it because they seem to be pretty scarce. 300 watts and a 15" for $399. I'm hoping it's good, does anyone know? I'm ready to return it if it blows... but I'd love some input from anyone whose actually heard/played one. Anyone?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't speak for the mag combo, but i can speak for ashdown. Their stuff is great all around. I'm always impressed by the quality of ashdown stuff.

My rig is a gk1001rb through an abm410.

I would've gotten the abm series head, but the ashdown amps are quite expensive.

$400 for a 300 watt combo sounds like a steal, but take a look at some reviews on harmony central and see what those guys have to say.

mag combo site

2cor5:21

Soli Deo Gloria

"it's the beauty of a community. it takes a village to raise a[n] [LLroomtempJ]." -robb

My YouTube Channel

Hi!

congrat with your ashdown!

I've got an ABM 500 EVO2 head and I love it!

In the past 15 years I have played GK, Eden, SWR, Ampeg, Trace Elliot and back in the late '70thies I played Orange.

This Ashdown amp sounds like all of them together!

A nice grungy rock sound with punch and definition!

So I don't think you'll regret!

And, maybe later, buy an extension 2x10" cab!

My setup:

Ashdown ABM 500 EVO2

Eden D 210 XLT

Homemade cab with 15" EV

Status/TE T-Bass

Helge :thu:

Archived