Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Props to JLSound

73 P Bass

I just wanted to send a shoutout of thanks to Jim (JLSound) for checking us out at the Ideat Village Festival. It's great to meet someone from the online, and have them actually come out and support you, is that much better! Thanks Jim!

"Start listening to music!".

-Jeremy C

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlie,

It was great to see you and your band play. :thu: I wish I could have stayed longer to chat.

The "Low Down" is a great community. Lately, it is not too often that I get a chance to get out and see bands, or meet the CT/NY lowdowners, but, this was a good oppurtunity to catch 73pbass's band. They are a tight group. With a great sound, and groove. At some point I will try to catch your band playing again.

Originally posted by JLsound:

Charlie,

It was great to see you and your band play. :thu: I wish I could have stayed longer to chat.

The "Low Down" is a great community. Lately, it is not too often that I get a chance to get out and see bands, or meet the CT/NY lowdowners, but, this was a good oppurtunity to catch 73pbass's band. They are a tight group. With a great sound, and groove. At some point I will try to catch your band playing again.

Gee, Shucks, thanks Jim!

"Start listening to music!".

-Jeremy C

Archived