Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Semi Spam: Sink Shop Party

73 P Bass

Since my band and I are either too busy or too lame to actually go to clubs and get gigs (we call a lot FWIW, but this must change real soon!), we decided to have a party. The Sink Shop Party.

May 15, 2004

Doors open 7:00 PM.

Marble Design Inc.

53 Railroad Ave.

Southington CT. 06489

We play mostly originals of a Power Pop persuasion. The three covers we play are by the Sex Pistols, The Clash, and Joe Jackson (we are working on a Devo song right now, but I doubt it'll be ready).

We even have an opening act(we are Rock Stars you know)!

Any local lowdowners are welcome.

Both spirited (Redhook, and wine)and non-spirited (soda and bad tap water)refreshments will be provided.

It'll be an early night as far as music goes; we should be done by 10:30 PM or so.

PM me if you want directions.

"Start listening to music!".

-Jeremy C

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
all ages welcome?

"I'm thinkin' we should let bump answer this one...

Prepare to don Nomex!"

-social critic

"When I install my cannons, I'm totally going to blast their asses back to the 16th century; Black Beard style"

-bumpcity

73 PBass,

I would like to go to your gig, but that happens to be my wedding anniversary. If you set another one up, or play at a bar another time, let me know and I would try to make it. Good luck on the gig. My band may be playing a gig on July 10th.

Originally posted by BigKahuna855:

all ages welcome?

Sure, but you probably be the youngest person there (bring a friend, and watch some geezers RawK!). Like I said, soda and bad tap water...

"Start listening to music!".

-Jeremy C

I'll see what i can do

"I'm thinkin' we should let bump answer this one...

Prepare to don Nomex!"

-social critic

"When I install my cannons, I'm totally going to blast their asses back to the 16th century; Black Beard style"

-bumpcity

Archived