Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Yes? No, really, YES!

_Sweet Willie_

I was just a few rows behind you! I was the handsome one with all the arm-candy blondes (yea, no one else belives me, either). I held up my lighter after the show but I guess I was the only hippy!

I think Wakemaen felt the urge to go back to the reprise verse on the Kilbourn show.

I shoulda tracked you down, too. I didn't know who was showing.

Well, see you in April!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Props to my roommate for waking me up in time for Yes's performance on Craig Kilborn. I fell asleep during the monologue, woke up for Randy Jackson, then fell asleep for the rest of it until Yes.

Anybody know what (brand) acoustic bass Squire was playing? I never caught a close enough shot to tell. And dang, he is tall!

Originally posted by ClarkW:

Anybody know what (brand) acoustic bass Squire was playing? I never caught a close enough shot to tell. And dang, he is tall!

I'm pretty sure it was a Martin. That was one good thing about sitting so close at that movie/live thing, I could really see the details, including some unpleasant ones! (uh, teeth for instance!)

:cry: I had a call from a friend who told me I missed seeing Yes perform "Roundabout" on the Tonight Show broadcast Tuesday Jan. 27th. Anyone catch it? I wish knew when and if they intend to broadcast that again.

Archived