Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So I played a gig tonight with my band t-shirt on....

Chest Rockwell

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude... read the shirt again...

It actually says, "I AM the biggest dick in the band."

Now, aren't you embarrassed?

Of course not.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

When ever i feel like being super cool i wear a backstreet boys T-shirt, with crotchless pants. I'm not sure what gets more of a reaction. Probably the lack there of. If you want to be cooler than that, if it is at all possible, wear a wife beater with a B-B-Q stain on the front. ROCK THE TRAILER!!!!!
I didn't come here to play. I came here to make babies.

This one time I played this gig at this one place. Dude, I was so cool because I was wearing this ninja outfit. I completely shredded that night. I played all the notes ever, including some that you've never even heard before due to the fact that you are not as much of a ninja as I am. Then I committed seppuku with a patch chord and some uncooked T-bone steaks. I was brought back to life by the aid of the Kevin Costner vehicle "Water World", mostly because that movie has secret hidden healing powers (oh yeah, and because I totally rule). Then, all these hot dames were like, "Oh, you're so completely bad ass! We all want to come home with you and do your laundry". So they did and now my clothes are clean.

Bump - your chick-magnet skills are as impressive as your Flap Jack Rabbit.

Ben - I had no idea about that facet (or is it faucet) of your physical persona..

For the gigs I played this summer I wore either a Beatles or Doors tshirt, or the tshirt from the blues club I've been jamming at. The Doors and Beatles shirts were a gift from my way cool daughter.

I went to see music-man in July wearing a 5 Cent Mary tshirt (Romano's band).

The blues shirt has a way cool logo, which is painted huge on the wall of the club in lots of places. Click here to see it...

Black Eyed Sallys

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Originally posted by Tom Capasso:

Bump - your chick-magnet skills are as impressive as your Flap Jack Rabbit.

Ben - I had no idea about that facet (or is it faucet) of your physical persona..

:D

You have no idea

Archived