Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My band's mp3's

RockwoodB

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DWBass:

Very nicely recorded. Very good. You have 'Breathe' noted as a 'Latin Rhythm'? No Latin groove there my friend. A typo maybe?

Yes..our singer set up the mp3 account and I'm not sure what he meant by "rhythme." He also mispelled my name in the info section...oh well, I guess that's what happens when you put singers in charge of things. :D

Thanks for the compliments!

"Let your life be a counter friction to stop the machine."

--Henry David Thoreau

I like the 2 songs on your site boosh. I really like the second one, kind of a motown hiphop feel.

We're not signed yet. Our album doesn't come out until April, hopefully we'll get some attention then. Then again we might decide to do it independant, our goal isn't really to get signed, more to get a big following.

Update: There is now only one song up because we are releasing them one at a time. I guess all 3 being up was an error on mp3.com's side.

"Let your life be a counter friction to stop the machine."

--Henry David Thoreau

Thanks for taking the time to visit our place on the net. Read your comment in the guestbook,...

Tried to download the other two songs on your page but indeed they were gone,.. bummer lol,... I downloaded breathe and listened to the other two briefly.

Had to download them while I could.

Regards and succes with da muzik,.....Boosh

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

Originally posted by RockwoodB:

Update: There is now only one song up because we are releasing them one at a time. I guess all 3 being up was an error on mp3.com's side.

Then, how come my(not that good, right now;;need to practice) band has 3 mp3's? I thought that was the limit? We've had 3 since the time we got it up there.

BTW, I was supposed to be the first post on this thread, but my computer shut down on me.

I told you that your songs were really good.

I don't wanna show anyone my band's mp3s cuz they suck.(and the vocals are really high) But, it worked for Freddie!

JDL,

peace

Speaking of shameless self-promotion (and mp3s), why not check out some of my band's stuff by clicking yourself to our oh-so-cool website :D

With a decent connection the mp3s should load up quicker than you can spell "thread hijack" :wave:

-Pernax

(up to 200 characters) You may use UBBCode in your signature.

Archived