Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Audio Slave tab

voiceburg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before the "Tab is evil" and "Learn by ear" sermons begin (which are true!), check out the talkbass.com forum. I think they have a special section to request tabs, as well as listings of the evil tab sites.

good luck

Ah, nice marmot.

Originally posted by BenLoy:

Tab? I can't give you a tab unless you order something!

:D

This confirms it. We HAVE to be related somehow. :D

Hey kid, what you do, jump ship? :D

You got a real attitude problem, McFly. You're a slacker. You remind me of your father when he went here, he was a slacker too.

I agree - Audioslave shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Instead of grabbing some tab that might or might not be completely accurate, it would benefit you much more if you sit down and take it piece by piece, and transcribe it for yourself.

This confirms it. We HAVE to be related somehow.

Hey kid, what you do, jump ship?

You got a real attitude problem, McFly. You're a slacker. You remind me of your father when he went here, he was a slacker too.

Okay buddy. Answer these quotes with another quote from the same movie. I'll start with one you know:

You're right...no human being would stack books like this...

You see this watch? That watch costs more than your car.

Ordinarily I don't like being around interesting people because it means that I have to be interesting. What I mean is, when I'm around you I find myself showing off, which is the idiot's version of being interesting.

Get out of the cockpit!!

Do you know what it's like, beating the hell out of the drums, for TWO SHOWS, TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW??? I MEAN, I JUST CAN'T TAKE THAT KIND OF S**T!!!!

So you're saying when you perform you feel like a preserved moose onstage...

What also floats in water?

Okay buddy. Answer these quotes with another quote from the same movie. I'll start with one you know:

The proverbial gauntlet has been thrown down!!

You're right...no human being would stack books like this...

Then, during the Third Reconciliation of the Last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose a new form for him, that of a giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of a Sloar that day, I can tell you!

.... you are only two in, and the first was a gimmie, and you've stumped me. I'm nothing.

Ordinarily I don't like being around interesting people because it means that I have to be interesting. What I mean is, when I'm around you I find myself showing off, which is the idiot's version of being interesting.

..I'll have a twist of lemon

Get out of the cockpit!!

Did I just score?

Do you know what it's like, beating the hell out of the drums, for TWO SHOWS, TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW??? I MEAN, I JUST CAN'T TAKE THAT KIND OF S**T!!!!

isn't this from 200 Motels (Terry Bozzio said it)? I have failed you agian, my master.

So you're saying when you perform you feel like a preserved moose onstage...

I remember being knocked out by their, their exuberance, their raw power... and their punctuality.

What also floats in water?

I eat ham and jam and spam a lot!

(this is much more entertaining than work)

Terry Bozzio said it, but in "Baby Snakes".

A fully imaginary, valueless reward for anyone who gets the quote Bump missed.

That's right. Buggery. I knew Bozzio said it, because the quote is on one of the "You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore" discs, between songs.

I found the movie that the quote is from that I missed... but I had to use the awesome and frightening power of Google to find it. I've been meaning to see that film, as I've heard good things about it.

Glengarry Glen Ross :thu:

Gotta go pick up my gear from the practice place now, the Ashdown RPM1 and Crown MT1200 came in today!! Reviews coming by 9:00 pm..... :D:D:D

Ah, nice marmot.

I found the movie that the quote is from that I missed... but I had to use the awesome and frightening power of Google to find it. I've been meaning to see that film, as I've heard good things about it.
It's incredible. Get your hands on it as soon as possible.

Patric O'Hearn is, well, Patrick. Adrian Belew is frightenigly young looking...and Bozzio's a baby!

Archived