Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hey, just checking in

spider

I've been away for a while busy working on a wedding band project. Thought I would poke around and see whatz up!

What a PITA putting a band together. I've been through 3 KB players, 2 vocal teams, 3 guitar players...its is incredible. Nobody wants to make a commitment anymore. I've got a really cool horn section that is waiting for the core to get together. So we've got a KB audition this Sat. (Hey TC, its a guy from your neck of the woods.)

Anyway, cheers to all you bassapotamasses!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings Spider,

Good luck with the Audition. I know all too well how it is getting a band together. My current band is doing okay, but, I have to admit, I have been the non committed one recently. We hope to do some gigging soon. We will just have to see.

Hey spider - I just bumped a thread (on music-man playing this Friday) when I saw this thread - hope to meet you one of these days...

Good luck with the audition. A Long Island person? Must be good :rolleyes:

I've never done the wedding thing, but I have a cousin that's been doing it for 25+ years. I'd think commitment is a key to booking something so far in advance.

Hope it works out for ya.

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Archived