Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Looking for Used Bass, where?

Frost

Looking for a decent deal on a used Warwick. Right now Im looking at the Corvette Standard not Rockbass. Anyone want to upgrade your bass or have any good ideas where to look. Yes, Im checking Ebay.

Thanks

Frost

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could also check out:

Instrument Exchange

Bass Gear

The Low End

Bass Northwest

Bass Alone

Access Bass

The Bass Palace

Bass Central

Lowdown Sound

There are a whole host of places besides Ebay

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Don't flame me for saying this, but I rather like Guitar Center's used collection. Aside from instruments, the majority of what I've bought from GC has been used and is all in great condition. While I've never bought used instruments from GC, I have been quite tempted on several occations. Problem is that I can't quite find that certain carvin custom I've got my eye on used.
...think funky thoughts... :freak:

No flames from me, MattC. Wherever you can find the deal for you on gear you want/need, is okay in my book. Sure, it's nice to support local shops or dealers, but sometimes a place like GC might have what you want at the right price. It happens. Considering how often I go to GC just to play a bunch of stuff and NOT buy anything...

Bass Northwest is really a reliable place to go (in person or on-line) to find used gear. And they seem to represent its condition fairly and honestly.

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

Originally posted by matt C:

Don't flame me for saying this, but I rather like Guitar Center's used collection. Aside from instruments, the majority of what I've bought from GC has been used and is all in great condition. While I've never bought used instruments from GC, I have been quite tempted on several occations. Problem is that I can't quite find that certain carvin custom I've got my eye on used.

I've never had a problem with GC... and there are always a lot of Carvins to be found on eBay, keep your eyes peeled and you just might find that bass you're looking for!

DX

Aerodyne Jazz Deluxe

Pod X3 Live

Roland Bolt-60 (modified)

Genz Benz GBE250-C 2x10

Acoustic 2x12 cab

Archived