Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ed Friedland new dvd...

Therion

Hello,

Did anybody knows something about the new Ed Friedland DVD, dealing with slap technic ? I own all Ed books and plan to get this one. Any information is welcome.

Regards,

Therion

Do What Thou Whilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the DVD is finally out! You can link to a purchase from my website, unfortunately, I don't have any samples up. I don't have a DVD drive in my computer, so I can't do a rip from the disk. If I can figure another way out, I'll put one up. Anyway, thanks for your continued interest in it.

There is a detailed description of it on my books page.

I look forward to your comments about it.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Ed Friedland:

Yes, the DVD is finally out! You can link to a purchase from my website, unfortunately, I don't have any samples up. I don't have a DVD drive in my computer, so I can't do a rip from the disk. If I can figure another way out, I'll put one up. Anyway, thanks for your continued interest in it.

There is a detailed description of it on my books page.

I look forward to your comments about it.

Thanks.

Thanks for your answer Ed. as i said i have all your books, because the are all well done and everybody are searching to them here in France. Anytime you'll write a book, it sure i'll buy it ;)

See you Ed,

Therion

P.S. I finally get your last DVD, and i'll receive the it about 4 or 5 days by UPS. Very excite to receive it. I'll keep you in touch about my impressions...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Ed Friedland:

Thanks Therion!

I finally received the DVD this morning, Wow, very amazing dvd, with very good images, slap-funk technics...The DVD cover all about what anyone who wants to slap should know, the DVD is good for beginner, intermediate and also professional...For those who look for slap course, i say buy the dvd, you'll be very happy to get it...Thank again Ed. For that ;)

Therion

I'm definitely going to get it. And on DVD, so you can SEE what you're supposed to do! Cool. But first, I need to get farther through the Jamerson book, and Ed's walking books, and the improv book... :D Too much good stuff!

i DEFENITLY recommend Ed`s book to anyone intrested in good bass education. throughout his books i felt like i was being private student due to the simple and effective teaching methods that Ed uses in his books :) !

i recently ordered the bass improv book, waiting for my uncle to bring with him from the state!

take care guyz!

en tous cas viva la France , quand tu verras Richard bona en concert salut le de ma part !

Originally posted by nohadra:

i DEFENITLY recommend Ed`s book to anyone intrested in good bass education. throughout his books i felt like i was being private student due to the simple and effective teaching methods that Ed uses in his books :) !

i recently ordered the bass improv book, waiting for my uncle to bring with him from the state!

take care guyz!

en tous cas viva la France , quand tu verras Richard bona en concert salut le de ma part !

Salut à toi aussi au cher ami de francophone ;)

Tranlation : Hi dear french friend... ;)

I'm really enjoying the dvd - thanks Ed!

Ed, I really think that is the perfect medium for you. I also liked the fact that you have tab underneath the staff, to make sure I'm using the right string for some of the notes. Especially useful for studying the included booklet away from the dvd.

Archived