Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

winston/tyrone

jeremy c

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know jeremyc, I thought you were being a little harsh in flaming this guy a few days ago - except then today I noticed yet another nonsense post; did the "most recent posts" click and realized that most of his/her posts, here and in SSS and the Drummer's forum, etc are nonsense.

Ah well - I guess even nonsense needs its standard-bearer.

And I guess we can expect this thread to keep bouncing up to the top as we all discuss the syndrome, thus giving Winston/Tyrone/etc. far more attention and notoriety than he/she ever deserved. Then perhaps Winston/Tyrone will leave and we'll all discuss ad nauseum the departure ... :freak::freak:

funny how this language-based medium operates, isn't it?

Hey Guys - I agree, whats up with all the B.S. goin' on at this (and other) forums ?, People changing avatars & idenities daily or more often,

check out the SSS forum they finally had to get

anderton involved ! Did somebody post the Musicplayer site at some asylum or something !

it's getting pretty annoying, I know I'm mostly a lurker here & only post when I have something

semi-relevant to say, but I like to pop in and read at least daily if not more.........

Should we get the moderators involved???????

I'm Todbass62 on MySpace

I don't think it is bad enough here to bother the mods about it

to me, it would be nice to recognize the names of people when they post, it gets semi-annoying to keep double taking at the avatars and names that keep changing and mimicing others every day

I think alot of the frustrated people ( and rightfully so) would cool off a little bit if it didn't always SEEM like trolling (including multiple personalities around here)

please stick with one name and avatar, and if you do change them, at least do it one at a time

Hey Jeremy,

You rankled him...he's changed his avatar to a snarling man-dog.

Anyway, I have noticed in the past 2 weeks a few trolls coming in spraying paint over all of our nice threads...

In education, when we want a behavior to go away, the first thing we do is ignore it...that is known as extinction.

Next step...wouldn't it be nice to take a vote and limit certain posters post count/day, or word count/post or whatever?

Of course the real problem with censorship is that some day the censors might be turned against something valuable.

"Let's raise the level of this conversation" -- Jeremy Cohen, in the Picasso Thread.

Still spendin' that political capital far faster than I can earn it...stretched way out on a limb here and looking for a better interest rate.

I don't know where all this nonsense is coming from. Tyrone Winston is one of the best bassists I've ever seen live. He has also been my teacher for 3 years, and has helped me immensly with my playing.

I don't know what he did to offend y'all but I think you are out of line talking about him this way.

Archived