Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NEW BASS!

BNC

Well, I'm sure you guys have heard me mention getting a Warwick for the last 7 months or so.

After FINALLY selling off some other gear, I ordered it, and it came in yesterday :thu: . It is a Corvette Standard, active electronics, fretless, gold hardware, dtuner, hard case and gig bag. IT IS AWSOME. Definatly worth the wait. Just thought I would share my joy from my new toy. I'll post some pics once that digital camera gets here.

Now if I could only finish enough of my homework to find time to play it....... ;)

BNC

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cograts!! :thu: I love that new toy feeling, although the word "toy" seems subpar... I put the feeling somewhere beween Christmas morning, and becoming a father... Its almost like adopting an honor student! ;):D I feel the same way about my new Gibson Blackbird :thu: . Although my stable of basses is growing faster than my skills as a player, most likely ;) ...I wonder if my Stingray feels neglected *thinking*...

"Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress

... But I repeat myself."

-Mark Twain

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/63/condition_1.html (my old band)

Awesome, man. I just purchased a new bass, too. It's a Washburn Bantam series (kinda cheap) 5 string. Active electronics, with a 2 band EQ. Verrrrrry nice. I'm having a blast playing slap (my 4 string is a fretless), and a little hard, edgy rock. And my favorite bands play at least a 5, so it's all good in the 'hood. Rambling, I know. I'm just so excited. I need to find my Flea in a Bag that I stashed somewhere when I pulled the frets out.

Peace, love, and music.

Congrats to all of you who have just got new gear! I new it would be either Monday or Tuesday, and it was definatly easier just to keep my mind off it until the store called. Unfourtunatly, all last night I had it sitting with the case open right in from of me, I did not make much progress on the english paper until I closed the case ;) . That it enough talk for now, I have better things to move my fingers over right now.....(I mean the bass ;)

Archived