Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creamware is very big in Europe, but not as well-known here. The Big Thing about their interfaces is they have enough DSP to run synths and plug-ins without messing with the host processor. Jim Aikin at Keyboard uses the Creamware interface, check out his previous reviews. Also, I reviewed the PowerSampler for EQ.

I have a Creamware Luna card. If you want to know how Creamwares cards work I suggest you go to http://www.creamware.de/ and read about it there, or download the manuals. If you need DSP power on your card to run effects, then I suggest you look into a Pulsar or Scope card, 'cause Lunas DSP power is almost useless. You won't be able to run any good effects on it. And to be honest, Creamware has VERY few effects I'd use on anything. The card is very flexible, but it's really not worth the $550 it costs here i Norway. If you need a good card, good converters, lots of I/O's and lots of DSP power, I would recommend a solution consisting of an RME Hammerfall DSP card with a Multiface I/O (or one of the more expensive I/O's, depending on your budget) and a TC Works Powercore card. Hope this helps... :)

-Joachim Dyndale

--------------------

Einstein: The difference between genius and stupidity is: Genius has limits

My Blog...

Thanks Joachyn. Well i am trying to set up my studio totally virtual but for a controller keyboard. So, having DSP in the audio interface would help a loy no?, so, what do you suggest, (if there is any), for a Card with DSP power for about $500?
Rebuilding My Self

Archived