Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Great News.....

basspatient

What do you guys think?

'Already?', says public. Nearly a decade after their last tour, Guns N' Roses will tour the United States again this fall, with new members and new material, Rolling Stone reports. The band, which contains only singer Axl Rose and Dizzy Read from its '90s incarnation, will play the States from September to December, after performing at a few concerts in Asia and Europe. The current lineup has only played live three times in the last few years, most notably at a Las Vegas show this past New Year's Eve. Still no word on when ''Chinese Democracy,'' the band's years-in-the-making comeback album, might be released.

I'm EXSTATIC!!!!!!!! :thu::D

"But she dies.....just like suicide"

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, he is buff now! I saw pics of GnR's gig at Rock in Rio, and he is giant! Anyways, yeah, it rocks that they will tour this year (7 hopefully EVENTUALLY release Democracy). Reports from the front say the band is almost (key word- ALMOST0 as locked on as the original GnR. Let's hope Axl doesn't drive Buckethead, former Nine Inch nails guitar tech, down the same path as Slash... :(

I knew Zack was cheesehead, but damn! ;) You know I have to admit, one of the best shows my old band ever had was in Milwaukee. They sure do love thier metal! We played the Attic Ballroom too, but opening for a Judas Priest cover band wasn't really my style... :D We were more in the Metallica/Pantera viegn.

"Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress

... But I repeat myself."

-Mark Twain

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/63/condition_1.html (my old band)

hair metal is schweeet!!! any chance of them touring australia?? we hardly ever get decent US bands. got slayer/machine head last year, and pantera, megadeth, in the past two years.
- roses on your breath but graveyards on your soul -

Could be. It was in Madison if thats helps. The place we played in Milwaukee was right next to CBGB's but I can't remember the name of that place either. They kinda all blur together after a while. :D

"Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress

... But I repeat myself."

-Mark Twain

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/63/condition_1.html (my old band)

Archived