Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Bass Day LA is Coming!

Ed Friedland

Hey, Bas Day LA is coming soon. On Saturday, June 30th at Musician's Institute 1655 McCadden Pl. Hollywood, CA. Brought to you by Bass Player Magazine and sponsored by Musician's Institute, National Guitar Summer Workshop, The Bass Collective, Ampeg, Fender and Zon. There will be manufacturer exhibits from Aguilar, Ampeg, DR Strings, Fender, Modulus, MTD, Samson, Spector, SWR, Trace Elliot, Zon and others. The performers will be Stu Hamm, Michael Manring, Alphonso Johnson, Hutch Hutchinson, Kenny Davis, Alvin Chea and some others yet to be announced.

I've been to 3 Bass Days in New York and they are great fun. Everyone does an mini-show/clinic and in between you can check out the gear, like a mini-NAMM show. This is the first of what I hope will be many Bass Days in LA, so if you want to experience the ultimate bass blast, get your ticket now at www.bassplayer.com

------------------

www.edfriedland.com

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm here at the Nat'l Guitar Workshop's Bass Summit. It's been great fun teaching the jazz seminar. Yesterday I played with Rocco Prestia! He needed a band to play with, so a drummer, keybard player and me on piccolo bass played with him on What Is Hip! I have pictures to prve it, they'll be posted when I get home. Today Gary Willis came in and proved to be most inspirational. It's amazing t see someone play so well, so effortlessly. I have ALOT of work to do! I have to run now, Hutch Hutchinson is giving a clinic. Wish you were here! See you at BDLA?

------------------

www.edfriedland.com

Archived