Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

mike lull basses

jeremy_dup1

Hello Ed,

It was nice to finally meet you in person.

I met Mike Lull and tried out one of his modern 4v models. It was the best "jazz bass" I have seen in a long time. I think I'm going to have to get one. Have you or anyone else tried one?

Does anyone have any ideas on what to say to the wife when she says, "oh no, why do you need another bass?"

Jeremy

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a tough balance..... if it's a hobby or just playing out say two times a month. But if you are making steady money with.. then it's a required tool. Good selection on the LULL if that's what your buying. Great Instrument built by one of nicest people you could ever meet...

The money can unfortunately be a justification thing.... depending on your situation. I play out maybe 4times a month, but jam with friends all the time. My day job pays very well, and I still gotta justify musical expenitures.

Mo

Jeremy,

Nice to meet you too, and welcome to the list. Well my solution to your problem was to get rid of the wife http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/wink.gif (well that wasn't the real reason, but that's another story) Anyway, maybe you should save up extra money and buy HER something really nice at the same time. Nothing like bribery when logic fails!

Archived