Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

It really IS the apocalypse: Ozzy and the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I'm in the middle of a bunch of stuff and really don't have time for this, but... I checked my email for a moment, glanced at CNN's page. I find this: [url=http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/05/04/bush.dinner.ap/index.html]The End is Not Near, for the End Is HERE:[/url] Ozzy "Madman" Osbourne. Conservative right wing Christian Coalition George W. Bush. Two of the least eloquent orators on the planet, together at last. Bush even said the title "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath". I want a sound file of this. The irony - the writer of "War Pigs" hanging with Bush. Bush saying his mom "likes his stuff". It's not April 1, right????? Right now, the Universe has run out of unique variables. *Anything goes* at this point.

Guitar Lessons in Augusta Georgia: www.chipmcdonald.com

Eccentric blog: https://chipmcdonaldblog.blogspot.com/

/ "big ass windbag" - Bruce Swedien

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has Bush ever SEEN the cover art for Sabbath Bloody Sabbath ? It's the most satanic cover ever, and happens to be my favorite Sabbath album. Even Rick Wakeman who is a devout Christian played keyboards on it....in turn Rick Wakeman let Ozzie sing on his "Return to the Center of the Earth" album a few years ago. Remember that Bush partied harder than any president in recent history. I don't imagine him listening to much Sabbath though, I've always imagined him grooving to The Allman Brothers while doing lines of trust-fund acquired cocaine late into the evening. Maybe some Hank Williams.

Yeah, I caught the repeat on C-SPAN. Drew Carry was hilarious. He told the president that everyone in California wants him to legalize pot and make everything solar powered. Ozzy's presence was a little surreal. He was the butt of a lot of jokes, but he took it with grace.

Archived