Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Jedi Music Here!

Jedi

Hey Jedi,

Your music is off the chain, I really enjoyed listening to it. It is totally different then anything I have heard in a long time. It makes me want to go out and buy your record. Do you have anything to sell? Your voice is great and you have a very uniqe sound that can not be copied. Look forward to hearing some more of your music. Keep posting.

BE IN THE MOMENT YOUNG JEDI, FOR THAT IS ALL WE HAVE!

Princess Lily

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Jedi,

Your music is off the chain, I really enjoyed listening to it. It is totally different then anything I have heard in a long time. It makes me want to go out and buy your record. Do you have anything to sell? Your voice is great and you have a very uniqe sound that can not be copied. Look forward to hearing some more of your music. Keep posting.

BE IN THE MOMENT YOUNG JEDI, FOR THAT IS ALL WE HAVE!

Princess Lily

Funny, Very Funny. I have some very crazy friends folks.

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

• 2 weeks later...

I listened to your song today. I thought it was very good, good lyrics and performance too. I agree with the other posters that it needs a bit of variety.

A bridge might do it, but I think it needs more difference between the verse and chorus. Maybe the chords could change slightly, or you could add another instrument in the chorus or something else to break it up. Maybe even a different chord voicing would do it. Something to make it feel more ABAB than AAAA.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. Hopefully I'll give you a chance to critique my work soon. -jl

Thanks Synthetic for the kind and helpful comments. "By June" is track number one on an acoustic DEMO/PROMO I got going. I'll probably post the other two on the disc pretty soon. I see where you guys are coming from, but for now "By June" is on the shelf until I can revive it or some cool collaborator comes along.

I would love to check out your stuff, so post as soon as you can. Hopefully, you'll be on something that my computer can handle(it's terribly slow and forces me over my mother's to check out music on-line).

Anyway thanks again,

Jedi

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

dude has anyone ever told you that you saound like Ben Harper. you might wasnt to check him out. HIs music is a little on the far side but it some good stuff.

I really couldn't tell that the guitar was acoustic. I just thought it was a clean electric. But still u sound very good. The song was very personal in it's sound like it's was just you and the guitar in some kind of mellow setting such as cafe.

Archived