Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So I'm in Best Buy yesterday, and I see....

[quote]the girl has enough money...and should be...deleted from this world. :cool: [/quote]I disagree. A) We don't know how much money she actually has. We apparently know that she lives in comfort, but if the bottom dropped out tomorrow, what would happen is unknown. B) I think that calling for the "deletion" of a completely harmless pop-star is in poor taste. There are people out there who are guilty of much greater crimes than making entertainment music that does not have the same characteristics as the music preferred by the members of a pro-audio forum. Once again, the question must be asked: What is fair? Fifty grand a year? Twenty five? None, because people should just do music for the love of it, and work a crushing bore of a job to survive? -Danny

Grace, Peace, V, and Hz,

Danny

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by ernest828@aol.com: [b]This topic really pisses me OFF! Anyone who burns CDs without paying for it is stealing. Thats it. Any artist who says, "You can burn all my stuff."... should be excommunicated. I don`t understand this mentality. Its sort of like Terrorism. There is no point. It hurts us all. Peace, Ernest[/b][/quote]you might want to qualify that statement. i have burnt HUNDRED UPON HUNDREDS of cdr's, OF MY OWN FUCKING MUSIC AND THE MUSIC I HAVE RECORDED OF OTHERS!!! and with MY music, i tell anyone i give the cd to, GIVE, i tell them to burn copies for anyone they please. what the fuck do i care? and its my RIGHT to do so.

alphajerk

FATcompilation

"if god is truly just, i tremble for the fate of my country" -thomas jefferson

oh, btw. i find that sign retarded. the burning of a cd isnt an act of MAKING music but rather the act of MANUFACTURING music. i meant to say that in my last post but i had to catch '6 feet under' on hbo and then the monica lewinsky documentary.

alphajerk

FATcompilation

"if god is truly just, i tremble for the fate of my country" -thomas jefferson

Archived