Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

It's Friday.....AGAIN!!!

So what are you guys doing this weekend? Me? I'm flying up to Ohio on Saturday morning. Gonna hang out with my parents. Which by the way, are the best parents anyone could possibly have. :D We will get there in the morning. Eliza and I will go run about 3-6 miles, go back to my parents house and just relax and drink all day. Then at night, gonna see some old friends who, for some reason, have yet to realize that there is a whole other world out there besides Dayton, Ohio. And we will drink all night and raise hell. :D Sunday and Monday will be the same with more friends more family and more alcohol. Anyone notice a theme here? So what are you guys doing this weekend?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like fun Nathan!

We have a friend coming into town tonight who'll be here for 10 days. This weekend, one of my bandmates in Orange Hat is having a party, plus we are rehearsing for a couple of gigs we have next weekend with the aforementioned friend from out of town. You'll get an email about it shortly. ;) So the next couple of weekends are gonna be pretty crazy!

Friday!

I'm going to a friends birthday party tonight, then on to catch a gig of a band I'm producing.

Saturday I'll edit drums for said band.

Sunday I'll hang with the family and roast on the beach most likely.

Monday, picnic and firewords with friends!

Tuesday... wake up with mild hangover and go to work.

Originally posted by Lee Flier:

Sounds like fun Nathan!

We have a friend coming into town tonight who'll be here for 10 days. This weekend, one of my bandmates in Orange Hat is having a party, plus we are rehearsing for a couple of gigs we have next weekend with the aforementioned friend from out of town. You'll get an email about it shortly. ;) So the next couple of weekends are gonna be pretty crazy!

Lee,

Hopefully I will be able to come out to one of those aforementioned "good times" ...which reminds me. I never seem to have time to call you :mad::wave:

Archived