Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Stuck in a creative rut? This might help!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen that before, and it's pretty similar to something I've been doing with a bunch of friends for a few years now, called ICS - Immersion Composition Society. Here's a link to my ICS lodge's web site:

ICS Wig Lodge site.

AFAIK, the Album-A-Day people were doing their thing before we were, but we started our group before we heard about them. I highly recommend these methods of "speed-composing." You end up with some jems that you would have never written otherwise. :thu:

BTW, ICS is a highly secretive and puissant society, so please don't tell anyone about it. Or else. ;)

Oh, and anyone is welcome to start an ICS lodge in their hometown. All we ask is that you contact Origin Lodge and associate yourselves with ICS. At this point, there are several ICS lodges across the USA and in Canada.

Create! :thu:

Originally posted by Bunny.:

BTW, ICS is a highly secretive and puissant society, so please don't tell anyone about it. Or else. ;)

Oh, and anyone is welcome to start an ICS lodge in their hometown. All we ask is that you contact Origin Lodge and associate yourselves with ICS. At this point, there are several ICS lodges across the USA and in Canada.

Create! :thu:

I'll check it out, Bunny. Thanks! :thu:

Archived