Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

PBS show on J. Lennon's Jukebox: Awesome

Blablablah,

Things would never get ugly! Too much respect for the Tedster and the forum (he's been a big help to me via email over the last two years). Just good-natured kidding between us. Its just that you have to use pictures and small words for those FSU people.

I remember when I was in Gainesville seeing posters advertising for Mudcrutch. I'm guessing I must have seen them play, but sure can't remember.

There are two theories about arguing with a woman. Neither one works.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Gator Wing:

Blablablah,

Things would never get ugly! Too much respect for the Tedster and the forum (he's been a big help to me via email over the last two years). Just good-natured kidding between us. Its just that you have to use pictures and small words for those FSU people.

I remember when I was in Gainesville seeing posters advertising for Mudcrutch. I'm guessing I must have seen them play, but sure can't remember.

Just kidding about the ugly thing...and certainly look forward to any help I might need in the future, starting with how to do the pictures (I'm already good at small words ;) )

I also remember Mudcrutch playing in Jacksonville, and never went to see them. Then later on I heard "Break Down", and read that the Heartbreakers were from Gainesville and originally called Mudcrutch...I nearly died!

But forget sports...Go Beatles! :)

Barry

Archived