Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

If you get a chance....

Go see Lee's band, What the...? They were great! A little different to what I normally go out and see but I like different and they were ass kickin'. I finally met Lee too and she is a very cool lady. Sorry, Lee. I know you get a lot of attention around here for being so cool but I thought I will give you more. Tour around the world so everyone can go see you guys! :wave:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Base:

While everyone's asking...

Any news on re-sheduling your UK gigs that fell through last year?? :)

who me?

na my guy talked with their guy and turns out that their guy spoke to my guy about it and said they're going to talk about it some more.

Oh, lee! Ah, sorry. :freak:

I think it would be cool to see Lee's band. I also think it would be cool to meet all the members of this forum. We need a forum get together. Somewhere nice, like Belize for example.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Bbach, it's scheduled for next Monday in Covent Garden, you coming?? :)

Chris, weren't you looking for a frontman this morning?!? :D

I'll be there if you do get a band playing round here tho (maybe in Edinburgh too as my g/f has family there!)...

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

Originally posted by Base:

While everyone's asking...

Any news on re-sheduling your UK gigs that fell through last year?? :)

Not yet. It would likely be in the fall if we do it this year. There are a bunch of things up in the air right now as far as tour plans, record release plans, etc. but I'll let you know as soon as we know anything!

Archived