Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Quotes, quotes, and more quotes

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Room service? Send up a larger room.

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.

You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.

Whatever it is I'm against it.

all by

Groucho Marx

-Peace, Love, and Potahhhhto

"It's like wiping your ass with a hoop, there's no end to it"...My dearly departed father.

"Old drummers never die, they just beat off"...Me.

"Yes that is a tenor and an alto, I am indeed bisaxual"...Me.

Mark G.

"A man may fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame others" -- John Burroughs

"I consider ethics, as well as religion, as supplements to law in the government of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

Joe Pine (60's talk show host who sported a wooden leg) to Frank Zappa: "So, with your long hair, I guess that makes you a woman."

Frank Zappa's response: "So, with your wooden leg, I guess that makes you a table."

"Leave the beaten track occasionally and dive into the woods. Every time you do so you will be certain to find something that you have never seen before. Follow it up, explore all around it, and before you know it, you will have something worth thinking about to occupy your mind. All really big discoveries are the results of thought."
That's Alexander Graham Bell

Originally posted by philbo_Tangent:

"The penis mightier than the sword"

- Cosmo Kramer

"The knife is mightier than the penis"

- Loretta Bobbitt

There are two theories about arguing with a woman. Neither one works.

Archived