Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

You have to really be good looking to be a "swinger," don't you?

:(:mad:

Even if you've got a really hot wife, you won't be able to cut it on "the scene" if you yourself have a pot belly and "grooming issues." Isn't that about the size of it?

:mad:

:confused:

somehow that just doesn't seem fair :(

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey man, I was at a local mini-mart tonight and as I was leaving, two very beautiful girls in a jeep-type rover-thing drove-up next to me, before they even saw what a stud I was, the one on the drivers side turned and looked at me with some gawd-awful nasty look of hate and belligerence, whew..............!

Find a nice wife and make-her-love-you the best you can!!!!!! :love::love: It's all about L-O-V-E!!!!! :love::love::love:

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

I once knew a guy back in the '70's who, with his wife, was in the "swingers" scene. He even took pictures at their orgies and showed them around!

From what I've seen, what you're saying is FAR from true!!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

What an interesting question!

Why do you ask? Are you checking out the swinging scene?

If I remember correctly, I think we had a guy around the forum that was into that stuff.

To answer your question, I think the only one's who are REALLY good looking tend to be the one's that VH-1 and Mtv do their documentaries on.

With the advent of the internet as a way of connecting (pun intended) with others of similar interest, I think all bets are off as far as appearance goes. If you want it, it's out there.....and it's probably looking for you, too! :eek:

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Back in my wayward youth, I attended parties at this place on the occasions where my consulting travels took me to San Francisco (the link is moderately unsafe for work). And let me tell you, looks have nothing to do with desirability in the hardcore swinging scene. Hygiene, trust, and empathy all come before some unattainable version of physical perfection.

"For instance" is not proof.

Archived