Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

21 New Show Dates added for BEAT Tour!

BEAT, the Music of '80s King Crimson, consisting of KC members Adrian Belew and Tony Levin with Steve Vai and Danny Carey, announce TWENTY ONE new concert dates across the US and Canada... !!

If sold out shows denied you, check here to see if you've got another chance to experience this:

21 NEW DATES ADDED DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Ah, man, several of those are within driving distance, but still, it would be an all-day trek back and forth. Nonetheless, thanks for sharing this, maybe someone else here in the Forums will get a chance to see them.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

I turns out that it may have been rather serendipitous for Elizabeth and I that the show nearest us at The Egg in Albany, NY was sold out, leading us to instead get tickets for the concert at the Eastman Theater in Rochester, NY; it might be a somewhat special show...

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, surfergirl said:

I used to wish I lived in Los Angeles so I could see all these great artists live. Then I got there for the first time and I was happy in my little village of 3500. 

:laugh:  Haahh! Yer a Big Town Girl! Where I'm from, where I used to live, last count as of 2020 the population was officially 1,829.

I'd go to some of the nearby hamlets up the Lake and get called a "city guy" and that I had a "city face"... !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...