Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Playing Journey - Separate Ways

eric

Thanks again for all of the insights and videos. The band will debut Separate Ways this weekend. I made a rough demo video of how I programmed the sounds on my NS3. Please excuse the sloppy playing! Still working to get this into my muscle memory. If anyone is a NS3 and wants the programs, let me know and I'll point you to them over on the Nord User Forum.

• Like 3

On 12/29/2023 at 11:25 AM, CEB said:

I use the Kronos patch called "Seperate Ways" .  When the song was newish I used a Valhalla D-50 program called "Seperate Ways" .  LOL

Same here on my Kronos

Kronos 88 Platinum, Yamaha YC88, Subsequent 37, Korg CX3, Hydrasynth 49-key, Nord Electro 5D 73, QSC K8.2, Lester K

Me & The Boyz

Chris Beard Band

On 12/30/2023 at 2:13 PM, stoken6 said:

Truth. The sound of summer 2023.

Cheers, Mike

Somebody I went to high school (back in 2011) earnestly suggested that "Don't Stop Believing"* should be our year's grad song. I said "every year of grads since 1981 has said the same thing."

[*Not quite an accurate recounting of what this person said - they were under the impression that "Journey" was the name of the song]

• Haha 1