Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

ROLI seaboard rise 25 with x stand????

I have a ROLI Seaboard Rise 25 and I have an X Stand. Anyone have any ideas on how to mount this over my RD-88 or any other keyboard I have? It's so short width wise.

Maybe get a plastic or wood panel to put on the 2nd Tier? 

Anyone have one??? How are you putting it on a stand?

(I know you guys hate X Stands, but they are fast to setup/break down)

Korg Kronos, Roland RD-88, Korg Kross, JP8000, MS2000, Sequential Pro One, Micromoog, Yamaha VL1, author of unrealBook for iPad.

I have an older Seaboard Block; it’s very tiny, less than a foot across. I use a laptop stand with adjustable width grips to keep it snug. That way the height and the width can be adjusted separately. I think the Rise 25 is bigger but that might still be the ticket.

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

Thank you. I was thinking something funky like 2 blocks of wood with velcro on then. When I need to use the Rise live, I can velcro them to the bottom and then put them on the stand. I guess the wood might be around 3 feet in length. I could paint it black and also use them as sticks to protect myself should any crazy person come on stage! LOL

Korg Kronos, Roland RD-88, Korg Kross, JP8000, MS2000, Sequential Pro One, Micromoog, Yamaha VL1, author of unrealBook for iPad.

For very small synths, I actually like to use a laptop tray tripod stand. There’s a Samson I liked so much I actually have 3 for different rehearsal locations. I use it for my PolyD and Argon8, but it would be perfect for a Rise25. They’re super convenient because you can rotate them around to the best position.

Samson LTS50 Laptop Stand (SALTS50)

https://a.co/d/4xFOEeY

• Like 2

Puck Funk! :)

Equipment: Laptop running lots of nerdy software, some keyboards, noise makersâ¦yada yada yadaâ¦maybe a cat?