Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Help with Keyboard Weinberger 44675

areas_nebrezha

Hello guys! About week ago in trash I found old Weinberg 44675 keybord. Today I check if it works or not, and its not.
I disassembled it and got to the power board, on which there was a non-working capacitor (С05), and therefore it is impossible to determine its model. I am attaching a photo below. Does anyone know the model of the capacitor, or how can it be determined?

Thank y'all for attention

photo_2023-02-13_15-20-57.jpg

photo_2023-02-13_15-20-53.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From  the photo, it look like an exploded electrolytic;  i bet it have the same value of others in the circuit, try to find one that have the same diameter. But if it is really exploded electrolytic, there are some probabilities that other stuff is burned, like the regulators ICs.

Disclamier: my electronic skills are a bit old (around 40 years) and rusty; may be somebody with a more recent experience can contribute :)

Nord Wave 2, Nord Electro 6D 61,, Rameau upright,  Hammond Pro44H Melodica.

Too many Arturia, NI and AAS plugins

http://www.barbogio.org/

https://barbogio.bandcamp.com/follow_me