Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Couple of nice freebies

The Labs stuff has some really nice stuff, and is Kontakt free.   Newest piano:

https://labs.spitfireaudio.com/autograph-grand?__s=m3xa728cm1f03ei2ujgi&utm_source=drip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FREE+LABS+Autograph+Grand+🎹&utm_content=LABS+Autograph+Grand+launch+J-L

In case you need another one- IK's take on Neve pre.  Have used the smaller one forever. Top end is a wee strident if pushed, but pre-amp and mids  are very nice. 

https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2023/02/01/ik-multimedia-t-racks-eq-81-is-free-until-february-14th/

Chris Corso

www.chriscorso.org

Lots of stuff.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of my orchestral resources are from Spitfire, as well as their cimbalom & others. The LABS instruments I have are like the percussion section of an orchestra: you don't need a ratchet all that often, but when you do, you need a good one. There are many oddities I might apply only once, but that once will be worthy. Some of it is mainly good for layering as pads or string sections, giving things subtle added movement. Its a busy box for adults who can't handle an ARP 2600. 

I haven't much felt the need for another piano, but I'll check this one out. Its easier to make a big piano sound intimate than to make a modest one sound big. That demo snip seems to have more muscle than you normally get with freebies.

"You seem pretty calm about all that."
 "Well, inside, I'm screaming.
    ~ "The Lazarus Project"