Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Freaky...

That's awesome! Are these available for sale?

As for hearing your own work on vinyl, this past Christmas my daughters surprised me. They had a custom vinyl pressed for me that included the "greatest hits" from my '90s era touring band, Fighting Gravity. We had released a few hundred thousand CDs over the years spanning 8+ albums, though never anything on vinyl. It was as really nice surprise, including cover art and really touching words they put on the middle of the album, such as "from your biggest fans." It's fun to listen to it on the record player.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 2:39 PM, eric said:

That's awesome! Are these available for sale?

Indeed they are.

On 5/30/2022 at 2:39 PM, eric said:

As for hearing your own work on vinyl, this past Christmas my daughters surprised me. They had a custom vinyl pressed for me that included the "greatest hits" from my '90s era touring band, Fighting Gravity. We had released a few hundred thousand CDs over the years spanning 8+ albums, though never anything on vinyl. It was as really nice surprise, including cover art and really touching words they put on the middle of the album, such as "from your biggest fans." It's fun to listen to it on the record player.

That's so cool...

dB 

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk: