Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

DEAL ALERT: New G&L 'Tele' $269

I spent a little time foolin' around with my hollowbody Jazzbox in that Keola's C Tuning; nice! In that tuning, I particularly like sliding up and down the neck playing notes fretted on the 2nd and 4th strings along with ringing open strings, occasionally fretting another string, leaving one out, etc. All the time also alternating between the open Low C (6th-String), the open Low G (5th String), both, or neither. Sounds like I'm starting to think I know somethin'... :laugh: :thu: 

Elizabeth and I also spent a few hours with Ms. Google Home playing 'Slack Key Music'. It was nice.

• Like 1

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

While checking my email this morning I saw that Musician's Friend has the G&L on sale again today, still $269.99, but in blue quartz instead of the red, like last week.  So if any of you were thinking that you would like one of those guitars if it went back on sale, today (and today only) is your lucky day.

• Like 1
I rock; therefore, I am.

34 minutes ago, Sharkman said:

While checking my email this morning I saw that Musician's Friend has the G&L on sale again today, still $269.99, but in blue quartz instead of the red, like last week.  So if any of you were thinking that you would like one of those guitars if it went back on sale, today (and today only) is your lucky day.

I just saw that, myself- it has the traditional single-coil neck-pickup, instead of the "Blues Boy" humbucker- and began posting a new "DEAL ALERT" about it... :cool:  :rawk: 

• Like 1

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _