Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Desktop B3X finally on sale for short window

Hmm, I've been meaning to do a trial run of the IOS B3x hooked up to logic pro.  Probably just to render a "final organ" after using the Logic pro vintage organ, not really intending to leave my ipad hooked up.   If it works, it saves me from buying the desktop version.   Sounds like I don't have much time to test this!

18 hours ago, Stokely said:

Hmm, I've been meaning to do a trial run of the IOS B3x hooked up to logic pro.  Probably just to render a "final organ" after using the Logic pro vintage organ, not really intending to leave my ipad hooked up.   If it works, it saves me from buying the desktop version.   Sounds like I don't have much time to test this!

52526444_ScreenShot2022-03-01at8_21_52AM.png.bbb56a4c4ee2cef1f7700361a56c9449.png

Looks like you have more time to decide. I snagged it last night even though I have the iOS version because I've found that using my ipad as a sound module in Ableton has a little too much latency for my preferences and I don't like going out of the headphone out of the ipad into my interface. Plus, now that I have Omnisphere, Keyscape, and B3-X I have everything I need to build suped up Mainstage rig if I ever decide to go that route. 😎

• Like 1
Live Rig: CP88, Nord Stage 3 Compact, Moog Sub Phatty